- Wilson County Fair Inc - 1 minutes
- Freeman Round House - 5 minutes
- Historic Downtown Wilson - 6 minutes
- Imagination Station Science Museum - 7 minutes
- Thunder Alley R/C Speedway - 7 minutes
- Edna Boykin Cultural Center - 8 minutes
- Wilson Rose Garden - 9 minutes
- North Carolina Baseball Museum - 11 minutes
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs Park - 11 minutes
- Wilson Botanical Gardens - 11 minutes
- J. Burt Gillette Athletic Complex - 11 minutes
- Southern National Motorsports Park - 16 minutes
- Country Line Raceway - 20 minutes
- North Carolina Museum of the Coastal Plain - 46 minutes
Wilson Rose Garden
One of the most beautiful and relaxing attractions in Eastern North Carolina, the Wilson Rose Garden is an accredited All-America Rose Selections, Inc., (AARS) Public Garden. It is located at 1800 Herring Avenue (NC-42E), just inside (west of) US 301. The garden is usually in full bloom May 1 through October 30.
North Carolina Museum of the Coastal Plain
The North Carolina Museum of the Coastal Plain is a regional museum that is dedicated to interpreting the ecology, pre-history, history, and culture of fourteen counties in the middle Coastal Plain through exhibits, collections of significant and appropriate artifacts, and programming for people of all ages.
Historic Downtown Wilson
Features over 25 historic buildings, churches and homes that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Enjoy on foot or driving through the tree-lined streets of downtown Wilson.